Card Data Recovery aims to provide you with a simple and fast solution to recover files you accidentally deleted from your memory cards, be it photos, videos, music files or documents. It comes with support for an impressive range of formats, proving to be a great recovery solution in case you formatted the card or pulled it out without turning off the hosting device.
Support for various devices and cards
• Thanks to its wizard-like interface, working with Card Data Recovery shouldn’t pose any problems at all. You are carefully guided throughout the entire recovery process, with intelligible and detailed explanations in each of the three required steps.
• The application is compatible with various types of devices, including SD or CF cards, memory sticks and USB flash drives, mobile phones of various types and digital cameras. Furthermore, it supports FAT, EXT2 and NTFS file systems and despite its name, it can also be used to recover lost files from local hard drives.
Preview files before saving
• You start by connecting your device to the PC and choosing the files to look for. The ‘Advanced’ mode goes even further, allowing you to select the exact file type you want to retrieve.
• Next, the application starts analyzing the selected removable devices or hard drives, searching for deleted, corrupted or formatted files, organizing the results in different folders and displaying them in tree view. All files can be previewed prior to saving. Once the scan is complete, you are one-click away from starting the recovery procedure.
A handy and easy to use recovery solution
• Card Data Recovery is worth a try in case you accidentally deleted files or formatted drives by mistake. It helps you get all your important documents and multimedia files back in one piece. While its name might suggest otherwise, it is not limited to recovering data from cards, since it also works with local hard drives.
• not available
* not available
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit