Telestream Wirecast Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Wirecast for Windows 64 bit PC.
Wirecast is a comprehensive software utility providing you with advanced online broadcasting abilities, allowing you to show your videos to the entire world, right from your computer desktop.
The program is not difficult to understand and handle, but it does require the extra effort of sitting down and going through all the documentation, testing out its features and functions or even watching some of the available tutorials, in order to be able to make the most out of Wirecast.
The application supports numerous cameras being connected at the same time, of several types of capture devices (for instance USB, Firewire, DV / HDV and even IP cameras), the limitations pertaining mostly to your machine’s abilities to face great amounts of data processing.
Features of Telestream Wirecast 7
• Support for multiple cameras (DV/HDV,SDI) and inputs (USB, Firewire, SDI, HDMI)
• Unlimited number of input devices
• Add additional media: audio, video, graphics
• Broadcast your computer desktop using built-in Wirecast Desktop Presenter
• Includes audio support
• Improved integration for Blackmagic capture cards (Intensity Pro, Decklink SDI, Decklink Duo, Decklink Studio, Decklink HD Extreme 3D and Intensity Shuttle)
• Improved integration for Viewcast Osprey capture cards (240e, 450e & 700e) (Windows version only)
• Integration with Matrox Multi-Ingest capture card (Mac version only)
• Integration with LiveU video-over-cellular transmission backpack
• User definable multiple layers; up to 35 layers of live compositing
• Support for a variety of configurable transitions
• More than 30 built-in titles (lower thirds)
• Chroma key
Video Formats (ouput):
• Windows Media (WMV)
• Flash 8 On2 (VP6)
• Flash 9 with Main Concept H.264
Audio Formats (output):
• All supported formats
• QT, Flash, Windows Media streaming servers
• Streaming services: Ustream, justin.tv, Livestream, Stickam.com, Sermon.net, Brightcove, Akamai, Limelight, BitGravity, Wowza and more…
• Record to disk
• Broadcast to external monitor
• Shot Inspector
• Source Inspector
• Destination Editor
Developer: Telestream, Inc.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 x64