Teleport Pro is an offline browsers, all-purpose high-speed tool for getting data from the Internet. Launch up to ten simultaneous retrieval threads, access password-protected sites, filter files by size and type, search for keywords, and much more. The most fully-featured and robust webspider available, Teleport Pro handles today’s more complex websites flawlessly. Capable of reading HTML 4.0, CSS 2.0, and DHTML, Teleport is the only webspider that really finds all of the files on all of the sites. And with server-side image map exploration, automatic dial-up connecting, Java applet support, variable exploration depths, project scheduling, and relinking abilities, “Teleport Pro” is quite simply the best there is.
Features of Teleport
• Cookie support lets Teleport mimic browsers more effectively
• Ten simultaneous retrieval threads get data at the fastest speeds possible
• Can retrieve files from FTP servers
• Full offline browsing and site mirroring capabilities
• Project Scheduler lets you schedule projects to run at any time, on any connection. You can even schedule projects to run in sequence, each new project beginning when the previous one finishes!
• Automatic connect/disconnect system lets Teleport handle dial-up Internet connections for you, saving phone charges and connection time
• Java applet retrieval gets Java classes and base classes
• Retrieval filters let you download only files matching desired type and size constraints
• Independently configurable internal and external exploration depths
• Server-side image map exploration — translates server-side maps into client-side maps for offline browsing
• Accesses password-protected sites
• Full proxy server and firewall support
• Domain Dispersed Querying™ ensures that slow servers do not affect retrieval speed
• Server Overload Protection™ prevents remote servers from overloading and dropping connection early
• Configurable Agent Identity allows Teleport Pro to impersonate popular browsers; gets data from even the stingiest servers
Developer: Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, inc.
* Removed known problem scripts (jquery, addthis) from rewrite process
* Updated company contact information