Tablacus Explorer is an open-source file manager designed to help you organize the contents of your folders.
Portable running mode
• The ZIP package includes both the 32- and 64-bit versions of the program. You don’t need to install the utility on your system as it’s portable. You may run it by simply opening the executable file and copy it on portable media devices like USB flash drives.
Clean feature lineup
• The user interface is straightforward and you should get used to working with this program in no time. It’s easy to switch between multiple folders thanks to its built-in tabbed support.
View, sorting and other handy features
• There are multiple customization options included in this program by the developer and all off them prove to be extremely useful for users who need to view and organize their documents and folders.
• You may select how the folders should be displayed into the main window in terms of large, medium or small icons, details, tiles or content. It also features a built-in search engine that can help you look for files and folders.
Features of Tablacus Explorer
• Tabbed interface
• Flexible layouts
• Customizable HTML appearance
• Customizable association, menus, keys, mouse gestures, alias
• Customizable scripts work
• Multiple language and Unicode support
Developer: X-Finder Gaku