Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Full Installation version for Windows 32-bit, 64-bit, MacOSX and Linux systems.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Overview
The growth in targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats require layered protection and intelligent security at the endpoint. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 brings unrivaled security, blazing performance, and smarter management across both physical and virtual environments.
By leveraging the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, Symantec can proactively identify at-risk files and stop zero-day threats without slowing down your performance. Only Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 provides the security you need through a single, high-powered agent, for the fastest, most-effective protection available.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Final
Unrivaled Security – Stops targeted attacks and advanced threats with layered protection at the endpoint
• Network Threat Protection analyzes incoming data streams and proactively blocks threats
• Insight™ reputation analysis separates files at-risk from safe files for faster more accurate detection
• SONAR™ behavioral analysis monitors application behavior in real-time and stops targeted attacks and zero-day threats
• Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection
Blazing Performance – Optimized for strong performance in both physical, virtual environments
• Insight technology only requires scanning of at-risk files, reducing scan time by up to 70%
• Reduced client size with smaller memory footprint for embedded systems or VDI
• Reduced network load with flexibility to control number of network connections and bandwidth
Smarter Management – Singular management console across physical, virtual platforms with granular policy control
• Single high performance agent with single management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
• Support for remote deployment and client management for Windows and Mac
• Granular policy control with system lockdown, application and device control and location awareness
• Layered protection to keep endpoints safe from mass malware, targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats
• Superior threat protection backed by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network
• Performance so fast it won’t impact user productivity
• Ease of use with a single client and management console across both physical and virtual platforms
• Flexibility to adjust polices based on users and location
– Windows XP (32-bit, SP3 or later; 64-bit)
– Windows XP Embedded (SP3 or later)
– Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
– Windows 7 Embedded
– Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
– Windows 8 Embedded
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows 10 Anniversary Update
– Windows Server 2016
– SQL Server 2012 SP3
– Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2 or SP1 or later)
– Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit, including R2)
– Windows Server 2012 (64-bit, including R2)
– Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
– Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
Macintosh Operating Systems:
– Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
– Mac OS 10.11
– macOS 10.12
Linux Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions):
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux
– SUSE Linux Enterprise (server/desktop)
– Novell Open Enterprise Server
– Oracle Linux
– Adds basic compatibility support for Windows Server 2016.
– See Symantec Endpoint Protection support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update for details.
– Adds support for SQL Server 2012 SP3.
– Adds support for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (for Microsoft Outlook scanner).