SureThing Disk Labeler Deluxe – Whether you make music CDs or just backup discs, SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe can help you design your own professional-looking disc labels. This authoring utility provides intelligent templates that you can use to experiment with new designs for your label.
You can choose the label type (for regular or mini discs, with or without jewel cases / inserts / booklets) you want to create straight from the beginning. The wide variety of design layouts and templates available in the program contributes to an easy creation process.
Then, you can start customizing the label appearance. A predefined collection of backgrounds is available for use, but you can also browse your computer for a custom one or even create a background collage, using several pictures.
Features of SureThing Disk Labeler Deluxe
The World’s Favorite Disc Labeler
• When it comes to CD and DVD labeling, the world turns to SureThing. Disc Labeler makes it fun to design your cd covers, disc labels, and case inserts, all from within its easy to use and powerful label design software for Windows. Whether you’re just getting started or a design professional, you’ve come to the right place to begin creating beautiful CD/DVD labels and case inserts for all your disc projects.
SureThing Disc Labels and Case Inserts
• Make your discs stand out from the crowd by using the best CD/DVD labels and case inserts on the planet. We use a special coating designed specifically for inkjet printers to provide the most vibrant, photo-quality matte labels possible. And when you’re ready to really impress, choose our Photo Glossy labels. Either way, your projects will never look better!
Complete Your Project with Discs, Cases and More
• You’ll find everything you need right here to complete your projects. We only choose reliable brands that bring you the best bang for your buck. Whether you need simple sleeves for your CDs or a full disc package with cases, discs, and inserts, we’ve got you covered.
Award Winning CD Label Design Software
• SureThing is the original, and industry leading, software for designing CD/DVD labels, CD covers, and case inserts. In fact, SureThing has been the software of choice for a Who’s/Who list of impressive CD labeling companies including Avery, Neato, Memorex, LightScribe, Roxio, and countless others. But only SureThing provides universal support for all brands of disc labels, direct-to-disc printers, and LightScribe devices. Do it your way, it’s a SureThing!
Dress to Impress!
• Beautiful CD label and cover designs are at your fingertips! Easily coordinate your label and case insert designs, all within a single project. Create your own designs or let our SmartDesigns jump start your project. You can even select one of our professionally designed templates to find the right fit for your project. No matter how you slice it, impressive results are on the way!
Use Any Brand of Disc Labels
• With most CD labelers, you are forced to use their exclusive brand of labels. Not with SureThing Deluxe! We have over 80 different cd label templates alone, including all the most popular brands. With our Template Creator, you can design your own. Of course, once you try SureThing SuperVibrant Labels, you’ll never want to change.
• Many inkjet printers support printing directly to CDs and DVDs. SureThing provides state-of-the-art support for direct-to-disc printing. Never fiddle with complicated driver settings again, let SureThing do the heavy lifting for you. Then, sit back and enjoy consistent full color discs with silk screen like quality.
World Class LightScribe Support
• SureThing Disc Labeler was the first certified LightScribe disc labeler, and continues to be the leader in providing the most extensive LightScribe support available. True WYSIWYG support for colored LightScribe discs lets you see your designs on screen the same way they will look when printed. Our background print manager frees you to do other things while LightScribe burns your designs.
Thousands of Images
• SureThing Disc Labeler Deluxe provides you with access to up to thousands of background and clipart images to give your designs the distinctive look perfect for your project. Or drop in your own photos and logos to create even more personalized designs. Coupled with our new turbo-charged graphics engine, working with images has never been easier.
• More than just design software, successful label printing means hitting the label directly on target every time. SureThing has the experience, expertise and technology to ensure the most accurate label printing possible. SureThing’s precision is unmatched in the industry.
Developer: MicroVision Development, Inc
– 1GB of memory, 2GB recommended for
– Windows 7, 8, 10, or Vista
– 200MB of Available disk space
– 800×600 monitor resolution, 1024×768 recommended
– Windows compatible laser or inkjet printer
– Note: These are minimum requirements, more is always better!