and Worms. It features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove. The Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware other products miss. Easily remove pests such as WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, and thousands more. SUPERAntiSpyware Professional includes Real-Time Blocking of threats, Scheduled Scanning, and Free Unlimited Customer Service via e-mail. Also includes a Repair feature that allows you to restore various settings which are often changed by malware programs, but usually not corrected by simply removing the parasite. Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System.
SUPERAntiSpyware will detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers,
Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
• Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
• Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
• Light on System Resources and won’t slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won’t conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
• Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
• Real-Time Blocking of threats! Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing!
• Multi-Dimensional Scanning detects existing threats as well as threats of the future by analyzing threat characteristics in addition to code patterns.
• First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
• Process Interrogation Technology allows threats to be detected no matter where they are hiding on your system.
• Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly to ensure your computer is free from harmful software.
• Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 features a more efficient and effective scanning engine that helps detect threats other products may not see on your system!
• Light. Powerful. Effective. FAST. – an all new scanning engine provides fast scanning while being able to detect even the most stubborn threats!
• All New Interface provides easy access to all important tools and features while presenting itself in an easy-to-use layout!
• Enhanced Real-Time Protection helps detect threats before they enter your system – so light on system resources you won’t know it’s running!
• Smaller/Faster Definition Updates reduce the load on your system while updates are being downloaded and applied!
• Power Scheduling of definition updates, quick, complete and custom scans – uses the Windows Task Scheduler for maximum flexibility!
SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 Features Enhanced Real-Time Protection has been re-written from the ground up to provide a powerful first line of defense against the installation of new threats!
• NO Slowdown of your system while real-time protection is active!
• Immediate Detection of threats before they can take hold of your system!
• Instant Notification so you can take action before the spyware/malware does!
OS: Windows 2000, XP, Media Center, Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 7.
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– Internet Explorer 10 cookie support
– Streamlined user interface options
– Enhanced definition updater
– Internet connectivity optimizations
– Miscellaneous bug fixes
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.superantispyware.com
File Size : 25.7 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.com
This post was recently updated on August 15, 2013