StableBit CloudDrive A secure virtual hard drive powered by the cloud. Create an indistinguishable virtual hard disk from a real disk. Store actual data in the cloud provider of your choice (or locally).
Features of StableBit CloudDrive Full Download
Full round-trip encryption
- Your data is instantly encrypted the moment it is written to your cloud drive.
- Your data remains fully encrypted until it is read by the cloud drive.
- Your data is never stored in an unencrypted form, on your local hard drive or in the cloud.
Do not trust anyone
- Only you have the only key that can access your data.
- Nobody can come to us and ask us to decipher your data. The only person who can decrypt your data is you.
A secure algorithm
- StableBit CloudDrive uses low-level kernel-based encryption for maximum performance and full support of round-trip encryption.
- The industry standard AES-256 CBC is used to encrypt each bit of the data.
- The main operating system services (cryptography API: Next Generation) are used for all hashing and encryption functions in the kernel (FIPS 140-2 compliant).
Full drive duplication
- In order to protect data from loss or corruption in the cloud, It’s can store data twice in the storage provider for redundancy.
Duplication of locked data
- Duplicate the most critical parts of the cloud drive to protect it from loss or corruption in the cloud.
- It’s can analyzes drive and file system layouts in order to isolate the most critical data structures such as the master file table and directory indexes.
- Does not overhead full drive duplication, but still offers data corruption protection for the most critical drive data structures.
You can also download TunesKit Video Cutter Full
Developer: Home Page