SpotOnTheMouse 2.5.8 +
SpotOnTheMouse enables you to add various graphic elements that will help you or your audience follow your cursor easier. Some of these elements are: colored halo, a mouse image, crosshair or arrows.
- Halo – A yellow area moving along with the mouse pointer.
- Crosshair – Horizontal and vertical line with the mouse pointer where they cross.
- Click circles – Rings indicate where the mouse buttons are clicked. They move along with the mouse pointer while the button is pressed down.
- Wheel arrows – Arrows above and below the pointer indicate the direction of the mouse wheel rotation.
- Mouse graphic – A picture of a mouse moves along next to the pointer. It indicates the button clicks and wheel rotations.
- Keyboard indicators – Keys and certain combinations of keys can be displayed next to the mouse pointer.
OS: Windows All