SplitView is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help you split a large monitor system into multiple ones so you can improve you productivity.
Features of SplitView Full
Look for the utility in the system tray
• You can find the application residing quietly in the system tray without interfering with your work. A double-click on its icon opens up the configuration panel where you can tweak the process in detail. In addition, you can easily enable or disable the splitting mode.
• SplitView is able to embed ‘Go Left’ and ‘Go Right’ buttons within each window so you can easily move a program to a specific part of the desktop. Plus, you can make the application do not add buttons to a certain list with programs (e.g. Skype, Yahoo! Messenger).
• What’s more, you can add window menus for going to the left or right and up or down side of the desktop, and create a list with utilities that their menus are not modified.
• You can make use of preset hotkeys for moving and resizing panels, disable SplitView for user-defined applications, as well as restore any settings to the default ones in case you are not happy with the results.
• Advanced parameters help you split the desktop horizontally in a custom number of equal parts or divide it into two parts with a certain number of pixels on the left and on the right. Plus, you can run the tool at Windows startup and move the windows without resizing them.
• Last but not least, you can split your secondary monitor along with the primary one, prevent windows from popping up in the middle of the monitors, maximize windows to one monitor (not across multiple ones), keep the Windows taskbar to one monitor, as well as automatically detect the number of monitors and adjust the screen division.
• All in all, SplitView comes with support for several smart features for helping you divide the space of your screen efficiently. It remains light on system resources so your computer’s performance is not hampered.
Developer: Vyooh, Inc.
– Compatibility with recent updates to Windows and Microsoft Office applications.