SpectraLayers is an extraordinary audio editing platform that features unprecedented sound shaping capabilities combined with a truly unique workflow. Explore audio data on a multidimensional spectral display. Unmix audio files into discrete component layers using a variety of smart editing tools. Process extracted layers individually in an unlimited number of ways. SpectraLayers is an essential application for engineers, sound designers, audio-for-video editors, archivists, and professionals who demand the deepest audio analysis tools. SpectraLayers brings today’s most advanced editing tools to an eminently affordable and approachable platform
Smart editing tools – Three configurable tools: Harmonics, Frequency, and Area, predict what your desired selection should be. Dial them in to highlight only what you need, quickly, cleanly, and intuitively.
Layer-to-layer copy/paste – SpectraLayers Pro takes audio copy and paste functionality into whole new dimensions. Shuttling blocks of sound between layers can be used in analysis and repair tasks as well as for radically creative arranging and rearranging of sound.
View, modify, and draw tools – SpectraLayers Pro turns sound into a three-dimensional world of eye candy that can be entered and operated on using configurable tools. From research science to mad science, they are indispensable for achieving the ideal edit every time.
Three-step audio extraction – You’re never more than three easy steps away from a new audio layer in SpectraLayers Pro. Click below to see an example of how you can reach directly into the core DNA of a sound and extract it out to develop new audio life forms.
VST effects – VST effects can be applied to individual layers. SpectraLayers Pro can also pass whole layers, and even bandwidth-limited selections from within layers, directly to other dedicated audio editing programs like Sound Forge Pro.
Noise reduction – You’ll never again see unwanted noise in the same light after working with it in SpectraLayers Pro. Click below to investigate a comprehensive noiseprint-based noise reduction exercise that was accomplished in mere minutes.
More about noise reduction
Recording audio – SpectraLayers Pro can record audio. Record directly into as many new layers as you need. Replace audio in any selected layer with newly recorded audio.
Supported File Formats
Read: AAC, AIFF, Apple Core Audio Format (.caf), Apple Lossless (.alac), FLAC, MP3, RAW/PCM, Real Media (.rm), Sun (.au, .snd), Video (AVI, MXF, MP1, MP2, MP4, MKV, Quicktime, .vob, .wmv), Ogg Vorbis, Wave, WMA
Write: AAC – 256kbps, AIFF – 24-bit PCM, Apple Core Audio Format (.caf), Apple Lossless (.alac), FLAC, MP3 – 320kbps, Wave – 24-bit, Wave – 32-bit, RAW/PCM 32-bit, Ogg Vorbis – 320kbps, WMA
SpectraLayers system requirements
* Microsoft速 Windows速 Vista速 32-bit or 64-bit SP2 or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit SP1
* Dual-core processor (quad-core processor recommended) 2 GB RAM
* 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
* Supported NVIDIA or AMD/ATI GPU with 512 MB or more RAM:
* NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later. Quadro 400 or higher (or Quadro FX x700 or higher) with driver 285.62 or later.
* AMD/ATI: Radeon HD 47xx or higher GPU with Catalyst driver 11.7 or later. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
* 1280×720 display resolution
* Windows-compatible audio hardware
* Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox 10 or later, or Google Chrome 13 or later (for viewing help)
Language : English
File Size : 29.8 MB