Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017 is a powerful mix of media preparation and editing video focused to deliver quickly on their video productions. It has robust organization tools, color correction pass and monitoring, extensive metadata support, and more. Sony Catalyst Production Suite provides a focused and streamlined environment for video editing that makes your cutting process is fast and fluent.
With support for 4K, Sony RAW and HD media, Sony Catalyst Production Suite gives you the power to make the most High dynamic range of the camera and wide range of colors as well as the stunning 4K resolution from start to finish.
Features of Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017
The Catalyst Production Suite workflow
With strong family support, you can accomplish amazing things. The Catalyst family provides powerful media prep and focused, fast editing that you can rely on to translate the vision in your head to an experience that moves your viewers.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
• View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
• Make a full-volume backup
• Organize clips into bins
• Batch copy clips
• Batch transcode clips
• Make color adjustments and apply looks
• Set in/out points
• Establish multichannel audio assignments
• Batch upload clips to the cloud via Sony Media Cloud Services Ci
• Cut together a rough edit with the storyboard feature
In Catalyst Edit, turn your beautiful footage into a polished, finished product. To save time, access your Catalyst Prepare libraries directly and cut your project together quickly and creatively. The focused toolset gives you quick access to all the essential cutting tools as well as effects, titling, and other tools to bring your production from imagination to screen.
Catalyst Production Suite Suite 2017.2.1 consists of the following:
– Catalyst Edit 2017.2.1.275
– Catalyst Prepare 2017.2.1.259
Developer: Sony Creative Software, Inc.
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 x64
File Size: 547 MB
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.
– Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.