SolveigMM HyperCam Business is an easy-to-use yet effective screen cast and editing utility. It is intended to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC and edit captured files.
Creating video presentations, tutorials, movies or games recording for professional purposes or just for fun are simple tasks with HyperCam 5. Hyper-Cam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen.
Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output AVI files gets available with Hyper-Cam Media Editor.
Features of SolveigMM HyperCam 5 Full
- Saving the records as .AVI files
- The built-in Media Editor
- Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots
- Easy area selection
- Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor
- Optional pop-up text boxes
- Optional sound recording
- Ability to disable cursor recording
- Ability to grab video in overlay mode
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows All
– Twitch, Facebook and Youtube streaming of game session or video blogging
– WebCam and Screen combination with adjustable size, position and preview
– Revamped user interface with a modern look
– Recording to pre-set export size (resizing)
– Modernized good looking screen notes
– Detaching and extension of Recent records
– MP3 audio codec
– Custom DPI support
– Media Editor: Automatic preview of recorded video. After recording Media Editor is opened.
– Media Editor: New flexible timeline. Ability to create projects with a multitude of input files by dragging them into any part of the timeline
– Media Editor: “Media” control for easy access to project source files
– Media Editor: Two editing modes for comfortable use: remove unwanted fragments – with “Cut”, and save desired fragments only – with “Keep”
– Media Editor: New UI controls for easy selection of fragments by placing “Begin” and “End” markers