Solid PDF to Word Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Solid PDF to Word for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Solid PDF to Word Full Overview
- Solid PDF to Word is an efficient and intuitive software solution whose main purpose resides in providing you with the ability of converting Portable Document Format files to Microsoft Office-compatible files.
Features of Solid PDF to Word Full
Simple and neatly-structured appearance
- The application features a fairly basic and approachable user interface, slightly resembling the Office suite due to the use of a ribbon, which comprises its main functions and options.
- The start screen of the program enables you to open a PDF in order to manually decide which area you need to turn to DOCX or RTF format, but for converting whole documents, you can just load the files into Solid PDF-to-Word and export them in a few button presses.
Swiftly convert your PDFs to RTF or DOCX format
- The utility lets you open a Portable Document Format file and browse through the available pages, while the zoom function helps you analyze the text in more detail, in order to determine which text area you need.
- The tool is capable of automatically detecting tables, also prompting you to choose the precise page range for conversion. However, if you only need a certain paragraph, you can use your mouse cursor and select that exact region, then right-click and pick the ‘PDF to Word’ option from the context menu.
- Solid PDF to Word offers a series of output ‘Options’, allowing you to define a destination folder and the overwrite rules, the ‘Reconstruction Mode’ for vector graphics, list rendering as well as OCR text recovery preferences. The text can be reconstructed in flowing, continuous or exact mode, while headers, footers and annotated text can be kept or removed.
A useful conversion instrument
- All in all, Solid PDF to Word proves to be a reliable and user-friendly application that can successfully guide you through the process of converting your PDF files to DOCX or RTF format, so as to keep the source text unaltered.
You can also download VMware Workstation Lite Pro
Developer: VoyagerSoft, LLC
– Microsoft® Office (2010, 2013, 2016) required to create PDF files from .doc, .xls, .ppt, …
– Minimum – CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
– Recommended – CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 3800+ (2GHz); RAM: 2GB