SoftMaker Office 2018 Professional for Windows – Users who have to work often with documents and are accustomed with Microsoft’s well known Office suite have at their disposal several alternatives in case they want to switch to a different solution without losing anything in terms of functionality and compatibility.
One of the available choices is SoftMaker Office, a dedicated suite that packs several applications through which users can handle text documents, presentations, spreadsheets and more. The main advantage of this software is the seamless integration of all formats you are used to from Microsoft Office.
Features of SoftMaker Office 2018 Download
- Low system requirements
- The high speed of the program
- Full compatibility with all Microsoft Office file formats
- Support for new formats of Microsoft Office 2013
- Save any document in PDF format
- The ability to create a portable version
- Built-in programming language VBA
- A toolbar similar to the familiar and convenient interface
- Four tools: TextMaker, PlanMaker, Presentations and BasicMaker
New Features in SoftMaker Office version 2018:
- NEW: SoftMaker Office now uses the Microsoft Office formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX natively, obviating the need to convert documents for colleagues or business partners.
- Create PDF files directly out of every application
- NEW: 32-bit and 64-bit versions in the same package
- Support for high-resolution 4K screens
- NEW: Empty the file history with a single mouse click
- Version management that keeps a freely selectable number of versions of each file and enables you to revert to any previous version
- Can be installed to a USB flash drive so that it can be used on any PC without installation.
- NEW: You can use SoftMaker Office either with modern ribbons or with classic menus and toolbars.
- NEW: Dozens of new dropdown controls with palettes of options, making document creation much easier (available with ribbons as well as in classic mode)
- NEW: Ribbons are customizable.
- NEW: “Quick-access toolbar” for frequently used commands
- Switch to “dark mode” to reduce eyestrain
- NEW: Touchscreen mode with larger icons and more generous spacing
- NEW: Open documents either in tabs or in separate windows – just like in a web browser
- NEW: Drag document tabs to the desktop to “undock” them to a separate window, or drag them to the tab bar to convert them to a document tab again.
- NEW: Rearrange document tabs using drag & drop
- NEW: Pin documents and templates in the file and template history for quick access to often-needed files
You can also download LibreOffice for PC
Developer: SoftMaker Software GmbH
OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 & Server 2008 R2 or newer