Google SketchUp Pro 2019 is available as a free download from our software library. This is a professional software application designed to help users create and edit 3D models in a clean and intuitive working environment.
It comes packed with a built-in editor that allows you to design 3D objects from scratch, a layout designer for combining 3D models, and a Style builder for customizing your models with different styles.
The editor gives you the possibility to import data from 3DS, DWG, KMZ, JPG, PNG, PSD, TIF, TGA, and other file formats.
It also offers detailed information about each editing tool, so even rookies can learn to set up the dedicated parameters with minimum effort.
Features of SketchUp Pro 2019
- Drawing and modifying geometry: Polygon, FollowMe, Offset, and Intersect with Model.
- Construction: Dimension, Tape Measure, Protractor, Section Slice, Layers, Area and Length Calculation
SketchUp allows you:
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
- Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
- Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
- Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
- Soften and smooth faces.
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
- Simulate movie camera placements.
- Perform walk-throughs.
- Create presentation tours.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export your models to Google Earth.
- Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
- Print your models.
- Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
– SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2.
– Mac OS 10.13+ (High Sierra), 10.12+ (Sierra), and OS X 10.11+ (El Capitan).