SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro – Photographers, designers and many regular users will often find themselves in need to quickly adjust the parameters of a certain image and for this reason they will resort to specialized editing tools. Among the utilities that are well equipped, yet accessible for most users is SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro.
Through a friendly interface, this software solution provides a lot of tools and adjustments that are available equally easily for beginners and experienced users alike. The functions are available from dedicated menus, but getting to know where each command is may take a while and shortcut keys are provided to only a select few.
Insofar as the support for graphic image types is concerned, SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro is only able to manage JPEG, TIFF and RAW photos, so you will have to convert other types of pictures to one of those formats if you want to get them inside this program.
Features of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro
A Variety of Functions to Recreate the Photographer’s Images
• The Partial correction function is included to adjust saturation and brightness of specified areas. In addition, the newly adopted Brush in SILKYPIX Pro8 can be used to designate areas for partial correction more freely than ever.
• What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color and Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts as well as recover gradation are available.
Easy Editing with Tastes
• SILKYPIX Pro8 has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as “Landscape” or “Portrait,” you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image.
• In addition, you can save your adjusted parameters as a taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily create pictures from the same image by applying them to other photographs.
Compliable with JPEG and TIFF
• With “SILKYPIX RAW Bridge” available only on SILKYPIX Pro8, JPEGs and TIFFs are expanded to 16 bits, so even JPEG and TIFF images can be adjusted to a high degree of image quality with less image degradation.
Developer: Globell B.V.
OS: Windows x64
* Microsoft® Windows® 10 is restricted to the operating.
– Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher)