Franzis SHARPEN Projects Professional is an advanced piece of software that is specially designed to help you remove blur for close-up photography, portrait or motion pictures.
Features of Franzis SHARPEN Projects Professional Final
• Mathematically exact calculation of the perfect amount of sharpness
• Batch processing
• Individual analysis of every photo
• Including haze & fog correction
SHARPEN projects brings the right amount of sharpness to you photo
Photos with the perfect amount of sharpness can impress at first glance! This is because clear, life-like photos can only be attained with the right amount of sharpness in the right places. That’s why the sharpening process is one of the most important steps in professional photo editing.
Save your photos: SHARPEN projects turns your blurry photos into tack-sharp photos
Does this sound familiar? You captured the perfect moment, but unfortunately the photo isn’t sharp, or it’s sharp in the wrong place. These photos would usually end up in the trash can -until now – because thanks to SHARPEN projects, blurry photos are a thing of the past! These types of images can be corrected with the integrated “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution” by analyzing the image information of up to 100 surrounding pixels. This gives otherwise unusable photos the visual sharpness they were lacking.
Intuitive workflow with valuable tools for the perfect results
One click is all you need for the perfect results! In “Automatic” mode, the Software takes any uncertainty away from the user and delivers the perfectly sharpened photo instantaneously with a click of the mouse. With 45 thematically tunes presets, you can achieve the perfect result based on your original photo. Of course more experienced photo editors can take advantage of the many fine-tuning options for more extensive post-processing. The integrated RAW developer, LAB sharpening, selective sharpening and scratch correction tools offer you complete freedom in the sharpening process. Thanks to the integrated preview function, you can quickly switch between your original photo and the edited photo.
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH
– Processor Intel i5
– 4 GB HDD
– 1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution
– Graphic Card: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit colour depth
– “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution”: The innovative blur correction with up to 100x detection range
– Individual analysis of every photo
– Sensitive-selective edge recognition for exact sharpening without masks
– “Adaptive Gradient Sharpening” – for the perfect sharpness of landscapes, still-life, macro photos &more…
– Including haze & fog correction
– Scratch & sensor error correction
– RAW-Module with applicable camera profiles
– Supports all current RAW formats
– Graphic history browser with an undo function
– Batch processing
– For use as a stand-alone product and as a plugin for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom