Shade3D – Challenge your imagination in 3D! An amazing creative tool for professionals and a great start for beginners! Ready for 3D Printing!
Features of Shade3D
• A new method of Subdivision is now supported. As a extended version of the famous Catmull- Clark subdivision system, OpenSubdiv allows you to control your edges sharpness and apply subdivision exactly on the targeted spots.
• This tool will reduce the polygon number of any objects and at the same time will preserve the original shape. Perfect for games and models acquired from 3D scanners.
• The Wrapping Mesh tool will create a single watertight shape out of several complicated objects. It is perfect for 3D printing.
• Thanks to the Curve Surface modeling, you can achieve an amazing level of detail and create shapes with more ease than with traditional polygon modeling technique.
• Create an animation by combining a variety of joint (such as bones) and skin settings and then output to a file format such as MOV or AVI.
3D Printing Assistant
• A brand new 3D Printing Assistant will help you to check and repair your model and get it ready for 3D Printing ( STL and OBJ formats).
Developer: Home Page