SeriousBit NetBalancer is an easy-to-use and handy application that will enable users to monitor and control their network activity.
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
You can use NetBalancer to set download / upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
Features of SeriousBit NetBalancer Full
• Set download and upload network priority or limit for any process
• Supported priorities: High, Normal, Low, Block, Ignore, Limit, Drop, Delay
• Automatically load priorities and limits from a network located file
• Automatically load rules from a network located file
• Define detailed network traffic rules
• Business usage
• Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
• Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorised changes
• Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed + +
• Show current connections for any process + +
• Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since first NetBlancer’s install
• View overall system traffic as a graph
• Show network traffic in system tray
• Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting)
• Native 64 bit support for best performance
• Full IPv6 support
• Set global traffic limits
You can also download TurboCollage