Serif PagePlus X9 is a lightweight desktop publishing application designed to help users design creative documents which include pictures and text messages.
The layout may seem a bit overwhelming at a first glance, but this is only because the tool comes packed with many dedicated parameters.
Features of Serif PagePlus X9 Final
Stunning logos and graphics
Add a personal touch to your documents with a wide range of intuitive graphical tools. Easily design your own logos using the dedicated Logo Studio, create your own colour schemes, add QuickShapes, text, and so much more using simple but professional tools. You can even choose from a collection graphics and images from our template gallery if you need help to get started! Enjoy CMYK colours, even on filter effects such as drop shadows, and pick colours from any image you import to build up a bespoke colour palette and maintain colour consistency throughout your documents.
Let your words flow
• Let your words flow onto your documents when using the seamless word processing tools in PagePlus X9. Write text documents like you would in a Word document, and enjoy full control over the text style and format. Add the finishing touches to your documents by using the intuitive spelling and grammar checker, international dictionaries, font styles, characters, line spacing and paragraph settings that will make your documents, newsletters and brochures so easy to read.
Simple photo editing
• Make your documents stand out and shine by adding photos. Scan or import popular image files including JPG, TIFF, PNG, WebP, EPS, then simply drag and drop your images right where you want them. With a dedicated PhotoLab and Cutout Studio built into PagePlus, you can easily crop and enhance, remove red eye and add stunning effects and filters without having to use external any software.
Intelligent layout tools
• Digital documents will look perfect on screen, as well as in print when you use the powerful tools of PagePlus X9. A Baseline Grid feature ensures that all your text is aligned across different columns and frames, even if your text is different sizes. Intuitive guides, snapping, dot grids and rulers help you stay consistent throughout the design process, making sure every box, paragraph and image is perfectly in-line. Save time by creating multiple master pages which can be the background for your entire document, and can be changed at any time, modifying the entire publication instantly. Complex designs are a breeze too when using layers that make it easier to isolate the individual parts you want to edit!
Flexible, versatile and stylish results guaranteed
• Discover just how easy it is to create, save and edit professional quality PDF files. Quickly, and easily save your finished documents as the latest industry standard PDF/X-4 and PDF/X-5 file formats which are favoured by professional printers. Plus enjoy a wide range of other export formats such as EPS, TIFF and JPG, as well as EPUB3 for flexible and precise digital documents. You can even import PDFs as an image, which is perfect for placing adverts in your newsletters and magazines, and also fully edit PDF files just like any other document. You can then save your PDFs as a smaller file size for the web, or at the highest quality for the best results when sending for professional printing.
Developer: Serif, Inc.
– Windows® 10 (32 or 64 bit), 8 (32 or 64 bit), 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista (32 or 64 bit) or XP SP3 (32 bit) operating systems
– 512MB RAM (Windows® XP), 1GB RAM (Windows® Vista and 32-bit Windows® 7 and 8), 2GB RAM (For 64-bit Windows® 7, 8 and 10)
– 564MB free hard disk space for physical media install (and a DVD drive)
– 1.66GB free hard disk space for download install (additional space required during installation)
– 1024 x 768 monitor resolution (at 100% scaling)