Schoolhouse Bingo Provide your students with a learning experience that is both enjoyable and effective. With Schoolhouse Bingo you can easily create educational bingo games and cards to support and reinforce lessons in any area of the curriculum. Generate bingo games to enhance learning in mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, and just about any subject area in which your students will welcome a change of pace.
Features of Schoolhouse Bingo Professional
Enhance student learning
Whatever the subject area, whatever the skill, with Schoolhouse Bingo you can easily provide a fun follow-up and review activity to support your lesson objectives and improve student learning. Simply enter your lesson data in the Data View and the program will automatically generate the bingo cards and call sheets for you. Print them, and you’re ready to go. And, of course, you can save your bingo games for future use.
Version 3 makes bingo card generation easier than ever
Version 3 of Schoolhouse Bingo brings a fresh new look with easy navigation ribbon, four new math bingo generators (percent of number, rounding numbers, metric measures, and doubles addition), a letters-of-the-alphabet identification game, an import service for word lists created in Vocabulary Worksheet Factory, the capability to combine pictures and text on the cards, and new options and functions to make bingo card generation for the classroom quicker and easier than ever.
Designed for the classroom
The built-in random generator ensures that every bingo card is different. The cards are printed on sheets with as many as 25 bingo cards to a sheet. The multiple cards can then be used for either multiple games or for the students to play multiple cards in the same game. Call sheets that make it easy to call the game as well as check winning combinations are automatically generated for each game.
Math bingo with built-in math generators
Make learning and reviewing the basic math facts and operations an enjoyable task and an effective learning experience. Easily create a set of math bingo cards with any of these math generators:
– Telling Time
– Metric Measures
– Quick Facts
– Expanded Notation
– Roman Numerals
– Fractions and Decimals
– Rounding Numbers
Fast game construction with built-in data sets
Use the built-in data sets for quick game construction and even more educational fun and motivation. The data sets include:
– Periodic Table of Elements
– Phonetic Alphabet
– French – English
– Literary Terms
– Dolch Sight Words
– Past Tense
– Rhyming words
– Countries and Capitals
– States and Capitals
– Classic Bingo
– Regulate the difficulty of the game by selecting the number of active items.
– Choose to have a free cell or not.
– Browse through ideas in the help documentation for different ways to play the games, e.g., black-out, form-a-letter, picture-frame, etc.
– Use either pictures or text on the bingo cards.
– A set of activation features providing control over the answers and clues to be used for the bingo cards.
– See exactly what the bingo cards and call sheets will look like when printed as you design them.
– Change the look of the bingo cards by changing the font or adding color.
– Control the number of bingo cards to be printed on each card sheet.
– Design the cards in portrait or landscape orientation with the page setup dialog.
– Ribbon navigation brings the most used features out in the open making them easy to access, and eliminating the need for drop down menus that hid features and were sometimes difficult to work with.
– Create smaller (or larger bingo cards) by adjusting the number of card rows and columns. The smallest cards can be 3 x 3 while the largest cards can be 7 x 7. You can customize the size to match the needs of your students.
– Both a spell checker and thesaurus have been added to the bingo program. The spell checker has US, UK, Spanish, French and German spelling dictionaries. The thesaurus is US English-only.
– Optional header and footer fields for both the bingo card sheets and call sheets.
– Many customization options, including separate font controls for the column headers (B I N G O).
– The Recent Games list on the Start page and in the File menu provides quick access to recently saved games.
You can also download Tableau Desktop 2019
Developer: Home Page
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (with all latest service packs installed)
– 32-bit or 64-bit editions
– 2 GB RAM
– 75 MB hard disk space
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution
– .Net Framework 3.5.1 *