Download Roxio Game Capture HD PRO from our software library for free. Capture, Edit, Share & Live Stream your gameplay in HD. This is one of the best HD capture cards for beginners…it has lush features in a simple package. The Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is a fantastic little device that makes capturing your game-play a cinch.
Capture, Edit, Share & Live Stream your gameplay in HD.
- Play and capture in 1080 30p/60i.
- Video editing software with new effects.
- HDMI input and output with USB cable included.
- New! Live stream directly to YouTube and Twitch.
- New! Auto-capture up to 1 hr of game-play & flag your best moments.
- New! Smart-encode to reduces video rendering time.
- Improved! Supports Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 & PC Game Capture.
Features of Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Download
The game capture card lets you capture gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output. Enjoy seamless gameplay with no delays or interruption. No external power required.
02. LIVE STREAMING
Stream console gameplay and commentary live–directly to YouTube and TwitchTV. Auto test bandwidth to detect Live Stream speed.*
03. EDIT & PERSONALIZE
Edit H.264-encoded game videos and add one of over 95 transitions, up to 6 picture-in-picture boxes, soundtracks, special effects, gamer-style text overlays and voice changed narration to match gameplay.
Share videos with one click to both YouTube and Facebook without leaving the capture software. Post to Facebook or Live Tweet while live streaming your gameplay.*
05. PC GAME CAPTURE
Capture PC gameplay using graphics cards with HDMI output to the Roxio Game Capture HD PRO capture device.
Developer: Home Page
– Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
– Dual Core 2.3 GHz above is recommended for 1080 30p/60i recording
– DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
– 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording
– Windows Media Player 11 or higher
– Internet explorer 7 or higher
– 720p live stream requires at least 4.5 Mbps internet upload speed
– One available USB 2.0 port
Supported Capture Platforms:
– Supports Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC Game Capture
– German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Nederlands, Portuguese (Brazil).
– Enhanced compatibility with MP4 AVC and M2TS file formats
– Easy, flexible auto-capture: continuously record and keep up to 1 hour
– Flags to help you find favorite gameplay moments
– SmartEncode, which reduces rendering time by only rendering parts of your video that have changed
– YouTube Live support