Restore Point Creator – simplifies the way users create system restore points with the help of Windows’ default features, putting additional handy options at their disposal such as a task scheduler.
Features of Restore Point Creator Final
Hassle-free installation and user-friendly interface
• After a brief and uneventful setup procedure, you are welcomed by a standard window with a simple structure, representing Restore-Point-Creator’s interface. It is not particularly attractive but easy to work with.
Easily create new checkpoints
• In order to create a system restore point, you can either write a preferred description or apply the default name to speed up the job. We have noticed that it is carried out quicker than using Windows built-in options.
Examine checkpoint information, delete entries and schedule tasks
• Restore Point-Creator displays a list of all current restore points, along with descriptions, dates of creation and restore point type, such as the installation or removal or an application or Windows Update.
• It is possible to delete selected points with the simple click of a button, as well as to schedule additional ones for creation or deletion. In addition, Restore-Point Creator enables you to view and manage system restore storage space, as well as to open and view a log file which contains details pertaining to deleted checkpoints.
Evaluation and conclusion
• The straightforward piece of software is light on the system resources, using minimum CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and didn’t hang, crash or pop up error dialogs in our tests. All in all, Restore Point Creator delivers a simple and effective solution to managing system restore points, especially if you do not have enough PC experience to accomplish this goal by resorting to the Windows’ integrated features.
• Windows 10 Support: Straight out of the gate, Restore Point Creator fully compatible with Windows 10.
Developer: Home Page