Remo Duplicate Photos Remover is available as a free download from our software library. If you are regularly transferring your photos from your mobile devices to your desktop, then there is a chance that you have numerous images stored on your PC. Sorting them out manually and finding the duplicates can be an overwhelming task and can prove impossible if you have dozens of albums.
Features of Remo Duplicate Photos Remover
- Remo Duplicate Photo Remover allows you to regain several GB’s of space by finding all duplicate images in your drive. Just press the Start Scan button, locate the drive you want to scan and it will automatically find all the annoying duplicates that might be clogging the storage space.
How to Remove Duplicate Photos?
To remove the unwanted duplicate photos on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and other Windows OS versions first download Remo Duplicate Photos Remover Tool on your system, Install and launch the application. Then just follow the simple steps listed here:
- After launching the Remo Duplicate Photos Remover, click on Select Location and Start Scan button
- Then choose the locations from which to scan like Desktop, Pictures etc. By default the software will search images for Exact match, in case you need to remove even the pics that are similar then select “Scan for Similar Photos” option and hit “Start Scan” tab
- Software then starts scanning for the duplicate Images and displays duplicate photos in different Sets
- Choose the Sets you want to remove or you can filter the ones you don`t need from the Sets and click on “Finish” button
- That’s all, you have now deleted and freed up your drive memory
You can also download Duplicate Cleaner Pro
Developer: Remo Software
– RAM – 512 MB (Recommended, 1 GB RAM)
– Free disk space – 50 MB (for installation)
– You must log in to your Windows PC as Local System Administrator to install this software