Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature
lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry. With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application – Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool, access to many undocumented Windows features.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog, specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more… Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
• Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
• The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
• Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
• Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
• Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
• Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
• Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
• Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
• Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
• Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
• Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
• Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* A new Startup Applications tool has been added. It accumulates the functionality that was previously in one of the Important Registry Parts sections and also includes the following improvements:
1) Now every one of the most applications automatically started after system load can be delayed by specifying an any period of time after which it will be launched. The delaying of the applications which are not necessary immediately after the system load allows you to accelerate its being brought to a working state; that is, when there is no more latency in the system’s user interface.
2) Building the startup applications loading order by using the delaying function.
3) Displaying the system load speed graph.
4) More startup applications now displayed.
5) Protecting the status of the delayed, disabled, and removed startup entries and restoring it in the event the status was changed by the parent program.
6) Easily changing several entries at once, if necessary.
7) A context menu command allowing you to move to the startup entry in the system (for example, open the registry key containing the startup entry).
8) Extracting the startup application’s information from the digital signature, if available for an application.
* The Tweaks tool:
1) The System Load and Unload Speed-Up quick tune-up group has been supplemented by a new tweak. Enabling it boosts the system load by reducing the startup applications priority on a number of occasions.
2) A tweak was added: “Disable the shutdown button on the Start Screen (Windows 8.1 Update 1 or higher)”.
* If the installer execution tracking agent is enabled, it gets loaded with a 1 minute delay after logging in to the system. (Previously this used to occur immediately after logging in.) This was done to boost the system’s moving into the fully working condition by reducing the number of processes executed simultaneously just after the system has loaded.
* In the Important Registry Parts tool, the most frequently used parts are now located in the beginning of the list.
* Bug fixed: When changing the size of the Tweaks window, the entry lists within it weren’t resized.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.chemtable.com