find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry. With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application – Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool, access to many undocumented Windows features. Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog, specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more… Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
• Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
• The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
• Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
• Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
• Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
• Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
• Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
• Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
• Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
• Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
• Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
• Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* Application Uninstaller:
1) When uninstalling applications that may change the browser settings, like various browser toolbars, Reg Organizer showsinformation about how to return your browser’s settings to theinitial state.
2) Reg Organizer is now able to determine the name of the application installed with tracing even if it does not register itself in the registry (in the uninstall keys). For example, such situation may take place for portable applications. Earlier, by default such applications were assigned the “Installed Application” name.
3) The Installer Execution Tracking Agent has been improved.
* Registry editor and search functions interface improvements.
* Fixed bugs:
1) When running under the 64-bit system, in the Startup Items function of the Important Registry Parts tool it was not possible to view the properties or launch the entry if it has been located in the C:WindowsSystem32 folder.
2) When running under the 64-bit system, when running the application’s tracing using the Explorer context menu the program to be traced have not been launched automatically if located in the C:WindowsSystem32 folder.
3) The “Access violation…” error message might appeat after right clicking on the Startup Items section entry of the Important Registry Parts tool.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
Homepage – http://www.chemtable.com
File Size : 4.75 MB
This post was recently updated on December 9, 2013