Download QuickViewer from our software library for free. Resort to this straightforward image viewer in order to effortlessly browse through pictures you stored either in folders or archives. What the average user wants from an image viewer is a distractions-free interface as well as fast response time, and this is for obvious reasons. QuickViewer is a lightweight piece of software that tries to meet these demands since it lets you browse through your photos in a simplistic GUI that allows you to focus strictly on what is of interest to you.
Features of QuickViewer Download
Photo viewer that can work with folders and archives
- First of all, you need to know that the image viewer is a portable tool capable of showing you pictures not only from folders but also ZIP or 7Z archives.
- The first step you need to take is indicate a folder you want to explore. Note that if it contains other files besides images, the app will not disregard this content altogether, but will prompt you with a message notifying you of the issue.
Characterized by ease of navigation
- As for how you can explore your images, things are quite straightforward, and there are multiple approaches, depending on what facilitates your productivity. You can thus go to the previous or next image using the “View” menu, the dedicated buttons in the toolbar, or simply your keyboard.
- Needless to say, zooming in and out of an image is possible unless you select the “Fitting” option, in which case it has fixed dimensions. What’s more, enabling a dual-panel view mode can be done, as is the case of exploring your image in fullscreen.
Lightweight tool packing a decent feature set
- All in all, QuickViewer is a simplistic application that lets you browse through your pictures, regardless of whether they are grouped into folders or archives, all while providing with the basics as far as navigation is concerned.
- Even though it may not look dashing, it does serve its purpose well, and inexperienced users will definitely get accustomed to it very fast.
Developer: Home Page
reported on issue #106 by @eddiezato
bigfixed: Could not open zip/cbz archive
Add shortcut to switch Volume (Z,X keys)