is a full-featured media player and application framework that features support for all kinds of media types: audio, video, images and virtual reality movies. On MAC OS X, the product is included as a default feature, while on Windows platform it’s available as a standalone package, as well as integrated with iTunes.
Visually appealing and easy to use
• QuickTime plays two major roles in the multimedia business. First off, it’s a media player; it can be used for high-quality playback of MPEG, MP3, H.264, 3GPP, AAC, JPEG, BMP, PNG, to name the most important ones.
• The interface looks very professional, and it’s easy to understand by both beginners and advanced users. It’s not the most complex media player in its category, that’s for sure. It offers you basic playback controls (play / pause / resume) that most players feature.
A guideline for other media players
• But QuickTime is linked with many web browsers. You have probably already found some websites by now that required QuickTime to play videos. But the idea of using it as your main video player when there are others significantly more powerful than it may not be a concept that works for all users.
• The second concept behind it (aside from being a media player) is that it acts as a multimedia architecture for third-party applications. In other words, software is being built on top of QuickTime, using its abilities for handling media content.
To end with
• In conclusion, QuickTime is your usual media player. If you don’t use it for this purpose, you may be obliged to use it for a different reason, such as third-party software depending on it to be able to run. It does not bring anything new to the world of media players, but it managed to build up a name throughout the years, making it worth at least a try.
• Create H.264 video
• Convert video for iPod
• Record audio for podcasting or narration
• Background Exporting
• On screen playback control in full screen mode
• Create surround sound audio
• Save movies from the web*
• Full screen playback
• Create content for mobile phones
• Create MPEG-4 files
• Cut/copy/paste editing
• Create slideshows
• Convert media to dozens of formats
• Create media skins
• Watch streaming web videos in player or browser
• View over 200 media file types
• Automatic connection speed detection
• Adjust video and audio settings
• Play H.264 video
• Surround Sound Audio Playback
• Access to QuickTime content guide
• Adjust movie playback speed
* Processing a maliciously crafted file may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution
* Multiple memory corruption issues existed in QuickTime. These issues were addressed through improved memory handling.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: QuickTime Pro 7.7.9
Developer: Home Page
QuickTime Pro 7.7.9 + Key (39 MB) / Mirror
[toggle title=”Old Version” state=”close”]
QuickTime Pro 7.7.8 + Key (39 MB)