Quicken Legal Business Pro is available as a free download from our software library. You don’t need an attorney to start and run a business — most of the legal work involved simply requires reliable information and the right legal forms. With Quicken Legal Business Pro, you’ll get everything you need to get the job done. Completely updated to reflect the latest laws and regulations of your state.
Features of Quicken Legal Business Pro Full
This Pro tool provides:
– over 100 contracts, forms, and worksheets
– five completely searchable Nolo business bestsellers
– comprehensive “How to” checklists that help you through complex tasks
Plus, prepare cash flow, sales revenue and profit and loss forecasts, and use dozens of sample letters and policies, including collection and loan request letters. Quicken Legal Business Pro brings these six Nolo bestsellers together in one easy-to-use software package:
– Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business
– The Manager’s Legal Handbook
– How to Write a Business Plan
– Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference
– Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes
– The Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws
With over 100 legal forms, you’ll have access to the documents you need, when you need them. You can also take notes, create bookmarks, and read real-world examples of situations you’re likely to face. Need more details? Here’s a deeper look at what you can do with Quicken Legal Business Pro:
Plan for Success
Select the best structure for your business, obtain licenses and permits, buy or sell a franchise, file required documents, and minimize the chances of legal disputes. Figure out if your business idea will make money and present a comprehensive plan to potential investors.
Identify deductions allowed by the IRS, write off long-term business assets, maximize retirement funds, and minimize the chance of an audit.
Create a Business Plan
Figure out if your business idea will make money, find potential sources of financing, prepare cash flow and profit & loss forecasts, determine your assets, liabilities, and net worth, create a marketing and personnel plan, and present a comprehensive plan to potential investors.
Build Your Team
Hire workers, develop sensible personnel policies, supervise independent contractors, communicate effectively with employees, minimize the chance of employee lawsuits, and legally terminate workers when necessary.
Identify the best prospects for loans from a bank or loved ones, understand the legal and tax issues of borrowing money from family and friends, determine the best structure for each loan, draft a loan request letter, receive guidance on the best way to pitch your loan requests, protect your lenders, and deal with necessary documents, such as promissory notes.
You can also download Ultimate Settings Panel for PC
Developer: Home Page
– 510 RAM or higher
– 75 MB (plus 500 MB to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 if not already installed)
– 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended; with 16-bit color)
– Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem required to access online features
– Printer: Any printer supported by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista
– Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher; Adobe Reader; Spreadsheet Program