QuarkXPress 2018 is available as a free download from our software library. Building on the foundation of performance and reliability delivered by its predecessor, QuarkXPress 2018 is the must-have upgrade for every QuarkXPress user. From the simplicity of the new colour picker tool to the innovation of exporting HTML5 Publications, QuarkXPress takes design and productivity to the next level.
QuarkXPress 2018: The Better Alternative for Creative Professionals
QuarkXPress builds on the success of its predecessor, which 66% of users* rated as the best version of QuarkXPress ever. With its 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress delivers outstanding performance across the board, from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Add in a raft of innovative new capabilities and long requested features and you have a winning combination for creatives who only want the best.
Features of QuarkXPress 2018
Combining the features you asked for with the quality your daily work demands, QuarkXPress 2018 is truly a masterpiece!
- First-Class OpenType Controls
- Color Fonts Support
- Upgraded Font Listing
- Hyphenation Strictness Levels
- OpenType Support for Digital
PROFESSIONAL PRINT PUBLISHING
- Direct InDesign IDML Import
- New PDF Print Engine
- Tagged/Accessible PDF
- Digital-to-Print Conversion
UNLIMITED DIGITAL PUBLISHING
- Unlimited Android Apps
- Digital Preview Improvements
- HTML5 Export Optimizations
- Grouped Interactivity
- Collect for Output Digital
- and more…
You can also download QuarkXPress 2017
Developer: Quark, Inc.
– Windows 8.1 (64 Bit) with April 2014 update rollup update (KB2919355) and March 2014 servicing stack update (KB2919442)
– Windows 10 Version 1607 (64 Bit)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
– An update for Universal C Runtime is required on Windows 7 and 8.x.