CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 12 is a free burning software. Burn data CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs (even BDXL) without restriction or limitation. Power2Go Platinum 12 is free software and does not expire.
Power2Go includes our popular Desktop Gadget giving you drag, drop and burn convenience for burning discs. You also get features to create Audio CDs and burn extra-long (90 min/800MB) CDs.
Features of CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 12 Download
The All-Media Disc Burning Software:
- Burn files & copy discs to BDXL, Blu-ray, DVDs & CDs
- Encrypt (256-bit) and safeguard files on discs
- Make interactive photo gallery discs
- Create pro-like video DVDs, burn audio CDs and rip MP3s
- Fast and easy burning by Drag ‘n’ Drop to desktop gadget
Create professional style CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs to share
Power2Go’s advanced burning engine makes it a snap to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs – even the latest 128GB BDXL discs. Duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs by burning 1:1 copies of your discs. Save a copy of a disc to your hard drive as a disc image and later burn the images back to disc. Create personal compilations with drag-and-drop ease with the Desktop Burning Gadget. Choose the kind of disc you want to burn, and then drag files, folders, discs, music or video onto the gadget.
Disc Manager. Find the files you need, fast!
CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 12 helps you keep track of all your burn projects. Every time you burn a disc, CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 12 adds that content to the Disc Manager, so you can easily tag, browse, and quickly find your files. You can even add a snapshot of your disc to make it easy to recognize.
ISO Toolkit. Mount and View ISO discs
Mount a disc image file as a virtual drive on your PC for continuous access. Browse contents from ISO image files with a handy ISO Viewer. Grab files from ISO images as if you are reading files from a disc.
Easy Audio Discs. Burn your favorite tunes
CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 12 lets you make music discs for any occasion. From audio CDs for home players, to MP3/WMA DVDs with hundreds of songs, you have everything you need to keep the music going. You can even create original quality audio CDs from CUE files.
Create Great DVDs. Share videos on DVD
Your video is in good hands with CyberLink Power2Go. Create terrific-looking DVDs and VCDs using CyberLink’s award-winning authoring tools. Choose from ready-to-use menus and customize with your own music and text. Get more menu templates from DirectorZone!
Share Photo Galleries. Bring photos to life
Create Photo Gallery discs that run on your PC. Easily browse photo collections or play slideshows complete with music. With support for text and Internet links, Photo Gallery discs are perfect for sharing family memories, company profiles, and product catalogues.
Creative Menu Templates. Thousands of FREE menu templates on DirectorZone!
DirectorZone is CyberLink’s video-editing community site where you can find and download resources for your video projects. Browse through an ever-growing library of custom DVD menus. Subscribe to your favorite creators and start your collection of downloads! With over 4 million members, it’s the world’s largest video creator online community!
Convert video and audio to enjoy on-the-go:
- NEW! Convert Video and Audio. Convert all popular formats including UltraHD 4K formats
With support for all popular media formats you can convert your entertainment files so that you’re not limited to enjoying them on only one device. You can even rip and convert the audio from video files. Easily convert UltraHD 4K videos, and even convert audio files or CDs to AAC (.m4a) format.
- NEW! Smart Detect. With over 150 supported device profiles, video and audio conversion is as easy as plug ‘n’ play
Smart Detect technology means you don’t have to remember confusing file formats and resolutions. As soon as you connect your device to your PC, Smart Detect recognizes it and sets the optimal output formats and resolutions for converted media, ensuring you always enjoy your videos, photos and music in the best possible quality. CyberLink Power2Go 10 supports a wide range of devices, including Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Microsoft, and many more, allowing you to enjoy your media anywhere you go!
- BONUS! Power Media Player. Play your movies, music, photos and videos wherever you are
* Convert with CyberLink Power2Go, play on-the-go with Power Media Player
* Supports all convertible file formats
* Convert UltraHD 4K video to watch on mobile
* Enjoy high quality AAC/FLAC audio playback
* Share memorable photos with ease
Back up data and create bootable recovery discs:
- Easy System Recovery (EXCLUSIVE to Platinum). Quickly create complete, bootable Windows recovery discs
ONLY CyberLink Power2Go 12 Platinum comes with CyberLink’s easy-to-use System Recovery Wizard. Protect your system from hard drive failures or malicious viruses. CyberLink Power2Go lets you create a full backup of your Windows system files and data. Using CyberLink Power2Go’s intuitive System Recovery Wizard, you can create complete or partial bootable PC recovery discs on CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs, so that you never lose the data that’s important to you. Never lose your valuable data again with CyberLink Power2Go 12 Platinum.
Download and enjoy YouTube and Vimeo videos anytime:
- Social Media Download. Download video and social media
Enjoy your favorite videos anytime. Search and download videos from YouTube and Vimeo to your hard drive, or burn them directly to disc to watch when you want. Securely back up, and be in control of your personal online content with easy backup from Facebook and Flickr.
- Military-grade Encryption. 256-bit encryption safeguards your private data
Burn encrypted data to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Browse encrypted discs with an easy-to-use browser included right on the discs you burn. Burn secured data discs with encrypted file names. The encrypted names are hidden from view until the correct password is entered.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Français…
You can also download Power2Go Platinum 11 Final
Developer: CyberLink Corp
– Data Burning: Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz or AMD Sempron 1.3 GHZ
– Movie Disc Burning: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2
– 128 MB VGA VRAM
– 2 GB required (4GB or above recommended)
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
– Removes the Facebook video and photo backup feature due to Facebook‘s updated policy.
– Resolves the issue that certain antivirus software shows a false alarm when scanning the program‘s installer.
– Minor bug fixes.