Portable Dr Explain is a professional software application built specifically for helping you design help manuals.
Although it comes packed with many dedicated parameters, the layout is clean and straightforward.
Dr.Explain gives users the possibility to import data from external files (HTML, CHM, XML, HLP, RTF, DOC, or plain text format), perform basic editing operations (cut, copy, paste, remove), as well as undo or redo their actions.
Thanks to its well-organized functions, you can easily add a new title for the help manual, create a table of contents, add new topics, specify the topics order by moving them up or down, as well as rename or delete the selected topic.
Features of Portable Dr Explain
Make help files and online manuals for Windows software, Web sites, Java and Flash applications
• The Dr.Explain will analyze the structure of your software interface and will generate help topic drafts for it automatically. If you are a Web developer, then the HTML parsing capabilities will help you quickly document all significant parts of your Web site as well. It doesn’t matter what technology or tools you used to design your software GUI.
Automatically create annotations for your screenshots based on window or Web form structure
• The Dr.Explain tool is exceptionally useful for authoring help files with many screenshots and technical illustrations. The built-in capturing tool analyzes internal structure of captured windows or web forms and automatically creates numbered annotations for all significant GUI elements: buttons, fields, options, menus, toolbars, and so on. You must just add some descriptive text to complete the topic. With other help authoring tools those operations would take hours while with the Dr.Explain you can accomplish it in minutes.
Create help manuals in different formats from a single source
• With the Dr.Explain you can easily generate a complete array of end user help in various formats from a single source file. The Dr.Explain can make CHM help files, create online help manuals and prepare printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Electronically distribute your help file with application; put it on your product website; or deliver it as a printed manual within the box.
Easily invoke your help files from any programming language
Developer: Indigo Byte Systems, LLC
File Size: 85 MB
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
* Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Portable Dr.Explain Ultima Free Download
Click on below button to start Portable Dr Explain Ultima Free Download. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.