POPcon PRO 3.88.2 +
POPcon PRO will connect MS Exchange Server to POP3 mailboxes. POPcon PRO acts as an e-mail gateway that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange
Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
With the help of POPcon PRO, you have the possibility to download all the email messages from POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
- Checks IP addresses in the headers of incomming emails against internet spam blacklist servers and filters email from known spam senders.
- Archive function:
- Archives all downloaded emails into separate folder on the server. Can be configured to create individual daily or monthly archive folders.
- Built-in internal anti-virus engine:
- Virus-scans every incomming email before relaying it to your exchange server. The virus scanner updates itself hourly or daily (user-selectable) by downloading new virus signatures from the internet.
- Rule-based distribution:
- Allows you to forward, send a copy, or delete an email if it meets user-configured conditions. Conditions can be strings to find in recipients, senders, subjects or the names of attachments.
- Excel-importable detailed message log
- Poll POP3, POP3-SSL, IMAP and IMAP-SSL mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange or Lotus Domino Server mailbox or distribute mail collected in a single catch-all mailbox to multiple MS Exchange Server mailboxes according to user the mail was sent to. POPcon analyses the mail header fields (TO:, CC, received .. for, X-RESENT-TO, etc.) and filters mail recipients for matches to pre-configured “allowed” domains.
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server – needs only one internet connection and at least one catch-all style mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week. Have different retrieval times at night and on weekends or have POPcon check for mail every minute.
- Automatically uses a configurable dial-up networking account to connect to and disconnect from the internet. Supports Routers and dedicated internet connections as well.
- Monitor POPcon’s actions from any system in your network using the “POPcon Administrator” utility included with the software. Trigger mail retrieval at odd times or configure additional POP3 mailboxes to poll – all from your workstation.
- POPcon Ăs installed as a service, POPcon is started at system startup time without the need for a user to log in.
Improved: Connection speed to SSL POP3 servers improved by caching the SSL parameters instead of retrying different connection parameters every time POPcon connects to the same server. This is especially important since some providers switched off SSLv3 support in favour of TLS.
OS: Windows 2K/XP/Vista/Vista 64 bit/7/7 64 bit/8/2003/2008/2008 64 bit/Server 2012
Software+Free | 4.8 MB
Software | 0 MB
Free | 0 MB