Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate is a piece of software that provides users with the possibility to create high-quality HD and 3D videos and presentations effortlessly. The program allows users to take advantage of a broad range of tools and effects to build impressive, highly customized clips.
With the help of this program, users can add various elements to their videos with simple drag-and-drop actions, courtesy of an integrated Storyboard mode, but they can also opt in for more precise edition capabilities, if they are experienced editors.
Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate comes with support for recording convert from the screen and adding it to videos, courtesy of Live Screen Capture, and also allows users to add voice over when performing this action.
Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate comes with over two thousand video effects, both 2D and 3D and makes it easy for users to add any of them to their clips. Moreover, it includes support for filters and transitions, for additional customization.
With the help of this program, users can enjoy multi-layer editing, which gives them the option to combine a large number of video and audio tracks when creating their clips. Users can also create custom soundtracks with the help of ScoreFitter.
Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate includes a series of presets and plugins that offer a multiple video personalization capabilities, including transitions, light flairs, rays, jitters, and scratches.
Features of Pinnacle Studio 20 Final
• Powerful video editing
• Live Screen Capture
• Overt 2000 2D and 3D Video effects
• Multi-layer editing
• Premium effects from NewBlue (Motion Blends, Light Blends, Film Effects, Stabilizer, Video Essentials 2, Video Essentials 6, Video Essentials 7)
• 4K Ultra HD Video support
• Remove unwanted noise & enhance audio
• Video sharing & Blu-ray Disc authoring
Developer: Home Page
– Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
– Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
– Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon X4 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
– 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
– DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support like:
– NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
– ATI X1000 series or higher
– Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
– HEVC (H.265) support requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card
– 128 MB VGA VRAM
– Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
– Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
– 8 GB HDD space for full installation