Pictures Thumbnails Maker Platinum provides you with a comprehensive tool intended for creating picture collages and thumbnail sheets. The application can process a large number of images and comes with a predefined set of layouts that you can use.
The tool consists of:
- Pictures Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
The VIEWER is designed for opening PTX files produced by the MAKER, offering the possibility to view the original full-sized image, navigate through pictures and sheets (the history navigation is recorded), recreate a selected thumbnail without regenerating the whole sheet and more.
Once a thumbnail sheet is created, the VIEWER makes it easy and pretty “plain” to navigate through folders and zip-archives. Double-click on a thumbnail to open its source (a full-sized original image). You can always get back to your sheet by pressing Escape (or Backspace) button. Mouse wheel cycles through pictures and sheets in current folder. Right click on a thumbnail to open its context menu. You can delete undesired pictures, remake a particular thumbnail without regenerating the whole sheet, substitute a thumbnail automatically or manually, regenerate the whole sheet in one click and much more.
Features of Pictures Thumbnails Maker Platinum Full
- A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called “set” of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and – 8 separate pictures in it – 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
- Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
- 5 customizable “base”-presets (see examples above); special (non-“MxN”) matrices with big tiles
- You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
- Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
- Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
- Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
- Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
– Zip and 7z archives are fully transparent to the program; you can manage a picture without worrying about its actual location; if a pictures is situated in a Zip or 7z archive the program will update the archive automatically
– Rar archives are partly transparent to the VIEWER (automatic unpacking only); that means you can still navigate through pictures in Rar archives, but you can not delete/rename files in such archives (RAR license restriction)
*.ptx is a special “thumbnail gallery” or “sheet of thumbnails” file format; it is used by Pictures Thumbnails Viewer; a file with .ptx extension could be easily opened by double clicking on it in any file manager
*.vtx files are supported (that files are produced by Video Thumbnails Maker); the VIEWER allows you to start the video from its thumbnail sheet
– Pictures Thumbnails Viewer keeps history of your navigation through thumbnail sheets; so you can “jump back and back” using Escape or Backspace keys
– You can substitute any part of your thumbnail sheet right from the viewer as well as regenerate the entire sheet
– Detailed picture info appears when moving the mouse cursor to the right screen border (somewhere at the middle point)
You can also download Video Thumbnails Maker 10
Developer: Home Page