intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio X a robust look. Its wide range of photo filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect). There are more than 100 filters to be discovered!
PhotoFiltre Studio X uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
– Bug fixing in the border effect Progressive contour
– Bug fixing in the filter Gaussian blur
– Improvement of the display with the non antialiased mode
– Accept more errors without closing in the batch module (1000)
– Bug fixing in the popup menu of the layer tool
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Win XP, Win NT, Win 2000.