PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.9.1 +
PhotoFiltre Studio X is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. PhotoFiltre Studio X is simple and
intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio X a robust look. Its wide range of photo filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect). There are more than 100 filters to be discovered!
PhotoFiltre Studio X uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
– Improvement of the module White Balance
– Improvement of the vectorial path (line style + 3D)
– The menu ‘Resize layer’ is moved outside the menu Transformation (for Text layer)
– New option ‘All images’ by defaut in opening preferences
– Uses the screen DPI as defaut DPI for new images
– New 3D style for the Line tool
– New button Reset in the free transform layer function
– New button Reset in the free Transform of the vectorial Path
– Bugs fixing
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Win XP, Win NT, Win 2000.