Photo Ninja is a professional software application that allows users to perform several editing operations with their images and convert them.
The GUI may seem a bit overwhelming at a first glance but this is only because the utility comes packed with many dedicated parameters.
Photo Ninja offers support for a wide range of file formats, namely JPEG, TIF, CRW, CR2, DNG, RAF, DCR, MRW, RAW, SRW, SRF, ARW, and others.
The application offers quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, so you can easily select the images to be processed.
It is recommended to upload RAW images instead of processed ones (e.g. JPG, TIFF), so you can make sure you obtain the best results when it comes to editing operations.
Photo Ninja gives users the possibility to zoom in or out of the working environment, preview the pictures, rotate them to different angles, switch to a full screen mode, and rename the selected item.
The program features several dedicated tools built specifically for helping you apply color correction options (white balance, color recovery), and alter the levels for exposure, illumination, highlight, shadow, contrast, hue, saturation, and lightness.
Plus, you can change the black and white values, apply denoising and sharpening effects, set up the red-cyan and blue-yellow correction parameters, as well as crop photos.
What’s more, the tool lets you perform batch operations, which means you can add multiple images to the list and process them at the same time. Last but not least, you can save the current settings to XMP file format, and export the edited images to JPEG or TIFF file format.
All in all, Photo Ninja offers a handy set of parameters but it still needs some improvements in the GUI area to make the entire process more intuitive. Although it eats up CPU and memory, it offers very good image quality.
• Adaptive lighting
• Detail enhancement
• Highlight recovery
• Noise Ninja 3: High-quality noise reduction seamlessly integrated into the Photo Ninja workflow
• Color Enhancement
• Color correction
• Black and White
• Chromatic aberration correction
• Distortion correction
• Integrated “point-and-go” browser
* Added camera support: Canon EOS 5DS/5DSR, EOS 750 D, EOS 670D, EOS M3
* Added camera support: Nikon D7200, 1 J5
* Added camera support: Fujifilm XQ2, X-T10
* Added camera support: Samsung NX500
* Added camera support: Olympus E-M5ii, SH-2
* Added camera support: Pentax Q-S1
* Fixed crop for Sony A7Rii
* Fixed 12/14-bit issue with Samsung NX1
* Fix loading of images from Fujifilm X-100T cameras with early firmware
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
11.2 MB/ 20.5 MB