Athentech Perfectly Clear Complete for Photoshop & Lightroom is available as a free download from our software library. Plug-Ins 2 give you a Perfectly Clear advantage. We made the world’s most advanced automatic photo correction 2x faster than previous versions, and added comprehensive enhancements to help you spend less time editing and more time out on shoots. Plus, we’ve lowered our prices to make Perfectly Clear even more affordable for photographers at every level.
Features of Athentech Perfectly Clear Complete Full
- Next generation Beautify – gives you 10 ways to look your best.
- Faster – re-engineered algorithms deliver at nearly 2x the speed.
- Our most powerful auto correction yet – new algorithms bring out more details in shadows and highlights, and improve skin tones.
- New noise engine removes noise even more accurately and effectively.
- Full resolution zoom lets you quickly zero-in with incredible clarity.
- A new preset panel that displays powerful presets visually.
- Split View gives you more ways to see the correction.
- Opacity slider lets you blend your before and after images.
- Import / Export presets let you share presets with friends.
Now included with Plug-ins 2: Beautify
10 ways to look your best.
For the first time ever, our upgraded software includes one of the most popular features of our mobile app: Beautify. Yet we’ve gone even further. This next generation of Beautify is a robust, automatic correction that’s unlike anything else on the market today.
- Perfectly Smooth reduces wrinkles and smooths skin for a flawless complexion.
- Blemish Removal eliminates pimples, blemishes, and other imperfections.
- Shine Removal reduces excessive shininess of oily skin, providing flawless skin generally attained by using foundation or powder.
- Skin Tone removes excess infrared captured by cameras.
- Eye Enhance brightens and brings out the details in your eyes.
- Eye Enlarge makes eyes larger and more expressive.
- Dark Circle Removal reduces dark eye circles that appear underneath the eyes because of fatigue or unflattering light.
- Catchlight adds sparkle to the eyes.
- Teeth Whitening whitens teeth for the perfect smile and saves a painful trip to the dentist.
- Face Slimming tones face shape for a more slender and youthful appearance.
You can also download Text-R Pro
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit OS and Host application)
– Photoshop CS5, CS6 or Creative Cloud
– Photoshop Elements 13,14,15
– Corel PaintShop Pro X6, X7, X8, X9
– 4 GB RAM or more
– Intel Mac OS Mountain Lion (10.8) or newer
– Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or Creative Cloud (supports both 32 bit and 64 bit)
– Photoshop Elements 10,11,12,13
– Lightroom 2.7 or newer, including v6 and CC
– 4 GB RAM or more
– Screen resolution: 1024 x 800 or more
We want as many photographers as possible to use Perfectly Clear… so we’ve removed the need for using a host application. Perfectly Clear now works as a stand-alone application.
– Open RAW and traditional photos directly
– Crop to whatever size you need
– Print your photos
– Export in the original format or as JPEG or TIFF for sharing
Filmstrip for Easy Navigation
If you use Perfectly Clear with Lightroom or as a standalone application, it’s easy to open up more than one photo at a time. This makes it easy to develop the whole shoot or just fix your favorites. Be sure to use the filmstrip to switch between any open photo for quick adjustment.
Perfectly Clear makes it easy to experiment to find the perfect image. Try out presets, flexible controls, and LOOKs to get the perfect image. If you find that you’ve changed your mind… we offer an undo and redo command that lets you explore previous edits.
Want to see what your presets will look like without even having to apply them? Our preset browser has a new icon view. You can now see each preset group as useful thumbnail icons. You’ll see what the preset looks like without even having to apply it. See one you like? Just click its thumbnail to try it out.
Our unique LOOKs technology makes it easy to apply digital film stocks, creative color grades and more. You can also quickly browse the results of different LOOKs without having to apply one by one. The LOOKs browser is a quick way to preview and choose the image of your choice. Do you like the list view for organizing or searching? It’s still there! We’ve got you covered however you want to work!
Preset & LOOKs Favorites
With so many great presets and LOOKs, chances are you’ll find your favorites. We’d like you not to have to search for those each time. Simply click the hollow star icon to mark a favorite. Now they’re automatically added to the Favorites group at the top of the LOOKs and Presets browser. Want to save more time? You can load your Favorites Preset set in the top toolbar.
Are you a landscape photographer? It’s easier now than ever before to make specific details in an image pop! Landscape and travel photographers will love being able to adjust the sky and foreground independently. Plus we offer powerful options to control the transition between the adjustments (even allowing a neutral zone). You can easily move and rotate the graduated filter into precise position.
Stylistic Vignette and Radial Filters
Portrait and product photographers will be happy too with our new Radial filter. It’s easy than ever to make an elliptical selection and apply adjustments inside or outside the target. Easily make lighting tweaks or stylistic vignettes. We’ve included several useful presets in the tool to jumpstart your creativity.
Robust Color Restoration
Have color problems that are tough? We’ve improved two of our tools to make it easier to fix even your most challenging images. Our Color Restoration command gives more natural results than ever before. You can trust our automated process to intelligently adjust the photos you need to rescue the most.
Manual Finishing Controls
Want even more control over your final image? We’ve added precise controls for fine-tuning your Perfectly Clear results. Keep complete control over your photo editing workflow with the adjustment sliders you’re familiar with. You can tweak the color and tone of your photo with precision, including advanced controls for Shadows and Highlights. Give your image a final pass before saving to get exactly the results you want.