PDF Annotator 7 lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file’s pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents. Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails. Previously, annotating, commenting or proofreading a document received for review in PDF file format was possible only by using multiple software products in a row – or only by printing the document and adding comments manually. With PDF Annotator, annotations can also be added in a natural way – using a pen – but everything remains in digital format. PDF Annotator allows commenting of PDF files in a single step.
The user no longer needs to print a PDF document to annotate it. A PDF file received for review can be opened in PDF Annotator, commented on the PC with the mouse or on the Tablet PC using the pen, then saved back to PDF file in a single step.This saves both resources and time. With the Tablet PC, a PDF document is treated just like a normal printed document. The user just writes or draws his ideas and thoughts on the existing document.
Features of PDF Annotator Full
• Get a quick overview of all annotations in a document.
• Navigate to any annotations quickly.
• Perform operations on any selection of annotations.
• Only display a filtered subset of your annotations in the new Annotations sidebar.
• Filter by type, color, or page number.
Print Annotations Overviews
• Print a detailed list with small previews of every single annotation in a document.
• Print an overview only outlining the pages containing annotations.
You can also download Portable PDF Annotator
Developer: Home Page