Password Recovery Shield comes to the rescue when you most need it – when you forget your username or password to the most important services! Be it your bank account login, your email access or even your Facebook password –Password Recovery Shield scans, finds and reports back with the last used login credentials to your desired service.
Password Recovery Shield is used at times of immediate need, when you cannot login into your bank account, email account or any social website, and do not want to reset your password!
Password Recovery Shield works with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge and can recover the username and password from more than 86% of the sites browsed!
Features of Password Recovery Shield
No-nonsense password recovery tool for web browsers
• Password Recovery Shield is remarkably novice-friendly, so much so that even the most inexperienced users should be able to figure out how the application works. Documentation is not necessary, although a basic set of instructions is available.
• Essentially, once you have launched the program, you just need to write the name of a website in the provided field. When you click search, the application scans your local storage for login credentials saved by various web browsers.
Features a minimalistic user interface
• After performing a search, the application displays the results in a simple table, which includes the relevant website, username and password.
• However, because the user interface cannot be resized, it might be difficult to read the provided data, as longer web pages and usernames may not be displayed fully.
Simple, easy-to-use browser password recovery tool
• On the whole, Password Recovery Shield is a very straightforward utility that can help you out if you ever lose your login credentials for certain websites. It is capable of retrieving passwords stored by many popular web browsers, and it features a simplistic, novice-friendly interface.