Passware Kit Forensic is a powerful tool that can help you recover both simple and complex passwords from different types of files.
It offers you multiple methods and approaches which you can use to attack Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Access, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Firefox and many other file types and recover their passwords.
The application displays a compressive interface which makes the entire process as easy as possible and in a lot of cases, you get assistance in the form of a step by step wizard. For example, when you want to recover a file, the application allows you to choose the file from your hard drive, load it and then asks you to opt for a recovery method.
With this tool, you can use predefined settings or set up custom attacks. In wizard mode, the application allows you to choose from various scenarios and settings that can lead to the password you need. You are also able to create your own custom attack by selecting which types you want to assault the encrypted file with. But if these settings and choices seem a bit too much for you, there’s always that one method that you click and everything is automated.
Features of Passware Kit Forensic Full
• Recovers passwords for 200+ file types and decrypts hard disks providing an all-in-one user interface Updated!
• 64-bit version
• Supports batch file processing
• Scans computers and network for password-protected files and encrypted hard disk images (Encryption Analyzer Professional included)
• Acquires memory images of the seized computers (FireWire Memory Imager included)
• Retrieves electronic evidence in a matter of minutes from a Windows Desktop Search Database (Search Index Examiner included)
• Recovers Mac User Login passwords and FileVault2 keys from computer memory
• Supports Distributed and Cloud Computing password recovery on both Windows and Linux platforms New!
• Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)
• Available as SDK for .NET
• Includes 1-year Subscription to updates
– Instantly recovers many password types
– Instantly decrypts MS Word and Excel files up to version 2003 (20 Credits for Decryptum attack included)
– Resets passwords for Local and Domain Windows Administrators instantly, including passwords for Windows Live ID accounts Updated!
– Recovers encryption keys for hard disks protected with BitLocker in minutes, including BitLocker ToGo
– Decrypts TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP volumes in minutes
– Recovers passwords for Windows users from a memory image or a standalone SAM file, including UPEK
– Recovers passwords for Facebook, Google, and other websites from live memory images or hibernation files
– Recovers passwords for iTunes and Android backups, as well as Android physical images Updated!
– Instantly recovers passwords for email, websites and network connections from standalone registry files
– Extracts passwords from encrypted Mac keychain files
– Extracts passwords from Windows/Unix/Mac hashes
– Provides 9 different password recovery attacks (and any combination of them) with an easy-to-use setup wizard and drag & drop attacks editor
– Uses multiple-core CPUs and NVIDIA and ATI GPUs efficiently to speed up the password recovery process by up to 100 times Updated!
– Uses Tableau TACC hardware accelerators to speed up the password recovery process by up to 25 times
– Provides detailed reports with MD5 hash values
– Integrated with Guidance EnCase v.7 or higher
– Integrated with Oxygen Forensic Suite v.2014 and higher
You can also download Acrobat Reader Freeware
– 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
– 1 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
– 1 GB of free hard disk space for installation (more if you use custom dictionaries) For hardware acceleration on some strong file types, it is recommended to have 2 x (RAM + GPUs RAM) of free disk space for paging file.