Paragon Partition Manager 15 Professional WinPE and Linux (EFI & BIOS) Boot Medias.
Paragon Partition Manager 15 Professional Make full use of your hard disk capacity! The Partition Manager offers an extensive range of functions for flexible partitioning, optimization and managing your computer. No matter whether you are restructuring your hard drive and dividing it up in partitions, redistributing free memory storage space, using several operating systems on the PC at once or want to work with virtual hard disks, Partition Manager puts a single first-class partitioning tool with powerful extra functions at your fingertips.
Features of Paragon Partition Manager 15 Professional
Partitioning – quick and without data loss
• The Paragon Partition Manager is there so you can handle all partitioning tasks conveniently without losing data. Do you keep everything in one big partition in your C:\ drive? Operating system, applications, games, files of your own… The extremely high-performance partitioning engine will help you divide your hard disk into well-arranged partitions in no time and makes sure the memory storage space available on the hard disk is used ideally.
• Convenient partitioning functions help you manage the partitions on your hard drive quickly and efficiently. For instance, if you want to establish a new NTFS partition, the program wizard will create one with the best possible utilization of the available resources (automatic alignment). You can expand, reduce, relocate or delete partitions just as easily, or restore partitions you may have accidentally deleted.
Complex partitioning made simple
• Even if it gets complicated, the intuitive program assistants are sure to get you to your goal – and fast! Do you have plenty of space on one partition, but never enough on the other one? Redistribute insufficient memory storage space and define the partition size according to your needs.
• Or do you want to split a large partition into two small ones? Then define which files and folders you want to relocate to the new partition and redistribute any free memory storage space – that’s all there is to it! And merging partitions is just as easy.
• The Professional Edition offers the right solution to virtually any problem. The same goes for converting a MBR base disk into a basic MBR disk and vice versa, changing primary slots in order to put partitions in the partition table into the right order or change partition attributes.
Enhanced data security and flexibility
• Dividing a hard disk into at least two partitions provides major advantages when it comes to data security. If you keep your operating system, applications and data on different partitions, you will be on the safe side if ever becomes necessary to reinstall Windows or run a backup or image: your data will stay protected in a separate partition.
• At the same time, partitioning your hard drive allows you to establish efficient data organization individually tailored to your purposes. Division into smaller drives not only facilitates more orderly arrangement, it also increases the speed of accessing the drives’ contents.
• Use several different operating systems on the same computer – why not? Simply align the relevant partitions and install the different operating systems on your PC in parallel. Every operating system requires its own correctly created and formatted partition.
Increase hard disk and system performance
• The high-performance partitioning tools in the Partition Manager ensure an ideal hard disk structure. The operating system can process data more efficiently if the physical hard disk is divided into a number of logical hard drives, each of which has its own letter and volume name.
• The automatic partitioning alignment* ensures that the volumes cannot have their performance impaired by incorrectly aligned partitions. The software already aligns the partitions correctly during the partitioning process, thus optimizing the hard disk’s performance. Ideally configured partitions speed up all file system operations! The difference in performance between improperly aligned partitions and correctly aligned ones can add up to 300%!
• By the way: Thanks to automatic partition alignment, you can always get top performance out of SSDs and hard disks with 4 KB sectors and RAID volumes.
The plus side for pros: Edit virtual hard disks
• Partition Manager Professional is the only solution on the market that provides partitioning functions for physical and virtual drives and adaptation functionality to all current hardware configurations within one product.
• The Paragon Connect VD technology in the Professional Edition enables you to work on virtual hard drives as if they were physical hard disks. Simply combine the virtual drive with the software and then perform all of the partitioning tasks. If you connect the virtual disk as a snapshot, you are saving all changes in a single snapshot, allowing you to carry out complex partitioning operations without losing data and virtually without downtime.
Data security plus thanks to proven technologies
• With Paragon’s Smart-Partition™ technology, you can conduct your partitioning operations safely without losing a single data byte. Paragon Power Shield™ (power failure protection) ensures that no errors will occur even if there’s a blackout, and that critical operations will continue to be carried out as soon as the power goes back on.
• Integrated Paragon backup functions allow you to create a backup before working on a hard drive – during ongoing operation and without having to restart the computer. So if an operation doesn’t go as planned, it’s no big deal. The recovery wizard will get your system back up and running in no time. You can also create backups as a virtual hard drive which you can use as the basis for virtual machines. Then you can use the Professional edition to work on the virtual hard drive directly!
Paragon Recovery Medium
• The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your own personal recovery environment. If your operating system won’t boot up anymore, you can fire up your PC with the bootable Paragon recovery environment and load in an existing backup, secure important data or rectify booting errors. With the Home edition, you create the recovery medium based on Linux/DOS; the Professional edition allows to prepare either Linux/DOS or WinPE-based bootable recovery media.
Developer: Home Page
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows XP SP3
– Create, split, format and merge partitions or redistribute free memory storage space, and much more
– Take full advantage of your capacity with correctly aligned partitions
– The partitioning tool with security plus features
– The Professional Edition fully supports virtual hard drives (New!)
– New Recovery Media Builder 3.0: create a bootable recovery medium with a few clicks! (New!)
– Windows 10 Support (New!)