Paragon Migrate OS to SSD – The easiest OS migration to new storage devices! Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system without affecting your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned without any extra work. Paragon Migrate OS BootCD
Features of Paragon Migrate OS to SSD
Fast and easy OS migration!
• Performs Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) in a single operation
• Downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities
• Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk
• New Completely new user interface
• New Fast and safe migrations under Windows 10
Windows migration from HDD to a smaller SSD
• At launch, the wizard detects all existing Windows operating systems. Users then specify which OS they want to migrate. The wizard automatically picks one or two partitions (Windows 7 and above may have Microsoft System Reserved, special hidden partitions that contain critical boot files) and prompts the user to select a destination disk. If the selected disk is big enough to hold the operating system, it starts the migration. If not, it asks the user to exclude data by unchecking boxes next to unnecessary files or folders. When the proper size is reached, the migration begins.
Windows migration from HDD to SSD or HDD with same size
• The intuitive wizard transfers a Windows system to another disk with minimal effort. All the user has to do after the migration is to configure the destination disk as the first boot device in BIOS, which automatically starts the new system.
• Misalignment increases the amount of read and write operations significantly. This causes a lowered HDD/SDD performance and a reduced SSD lifetime. Migrate OS will automatically align partitions on the destination disk, so you can start working with the migrated OS instantly and without worrying about alignement issues.
Only One Step
• Transfer Windows OS, applications and user data to a larger or smaller storage device in a single operation.
Developer: Paragon Software Group
– Intel Pentium III CPU or its equivalent, with 1000 MHz processor clock speed
– At least 1 GB of RAM
– SVGA video adapter and monitor
– New user-friendly interface that makes it child’s play to move your system
Full Windows 10 support
– No matter, whether you transfer your Windows OS to the latest Windows 10 or want to perform fast migration operations under the new OS, Migrate OS is fully compatible with Windows 10.