Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows is a unique tool which gives you full access to Linux volumes within Windows. Just plug your hard disk with ExtFS/Btrfs/XFS partitions into your PC and instantly work with any media on the Linux partitions. You can also download Paragon Partition Manager 15 Professional
Features of Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows
• Fail-safe operability across compatible hardware and software systems for both general-purpose and specialized applications.
• Protection of data integrity and prevention of accidental data corruption and possible loss.
• Steady throughput and balanced goodput with effective flow control, reduced overheads, and congestion avoidance.
• Thrifty usage of processor, memory, and disk resources.
• When ExtFS volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
• Mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don’t need to bother about it each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on. However, this feature can be disabled at any moment in the program interface.
• Formats, checks integrity, and repairs corrupted ExtFS volumes with minimal effort.
• Supports all character sets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman characters, so you will never face a problem of not getting access to file names on volumes mounted in non-native OS.
Read/write support for LVM (Logical Volume Management)
• With Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software, your Linux’s logical volume manager won’t lose any of its functions: it will be able to perform open, close, read and write operations and, in general, operate in a usual way.
Command Line Interface
• Get full control over Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software via a command line.
Compatibility with 3rd party software
• Since product provides access to Linux volumes globally to the entire operating system, you can use any desktop and encryption applications, including TrueCrypt and its forks* (encrypted file container mode only).
Developer: Home Page
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
– Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)