PaperPort Professional Final is a reliable tool for scanning, storing and managing documents on your computer. The application can easily organize the files into compact groups by generating PDFs, as well as configure scanning profiles, schedule indexing or creating bookmarks.
Features of PaperPort Professional
Desktop document assistant
• PaperPort Professional is a powerful tool, designed to help you organize, share, stack and store documents, pictures, presentations, spreadsheets or other type of data files. Its purpose of to increase the work productivity of the team, reduce costs and offer an improved customer service.
• The application comes with several components, such as an intuitive PDF creator, a comprehensive PDF viewer or a cloud tool, for quick file sharing. Moreover, the application can easily index the selected folders and generate lists with keywords. This step is dedicated to improving the file searching task and assigning proper keywords to documents.
Quick and effective file management
• PaperPort Professional features a scanning assistant, designed to help you acquire the digital documents from the scanner device. You may easily arrange the selected files into the workspace displayed in the main window, as well as set bookmarks for it and resume your tasks at any time.
• The program allows you to modify the files’ properties, such as rename the item, add author, comments and keywords. Depending on the file type, more or less attributes can be set. Other functions allow you to move or duplicate files, as well as group the selected ones in a PDF stack. The program features image adjusting tools, such as rotate, resize, auto-crop or enhance colors.
Document manager and printer
• Not only does PaperPort Professional allow you to centralize documents, stack them up or quickly modify them, but you may also print the selected files. The program can easily work with all-in-one devices, for scanning, faxing, printing. Additionally, you can upload the desired items to a cloud account and synchronize network stations, tablets or mobile phones.
Developer: Nuance Communications Inc
Language: Multi (English, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Nederlands.)
– Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
– Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
– Windows XP 32-bit SP3
– Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
– Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
– Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
– 1 GB RAM
– 700 MB free hard disk space for application files and installation
– 1024×768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
– Windows compatible pointing device
# PP14 Send to bar issue – cannot remove certain icons
# PaperPort crashes when opening password-protected MS Word file in PaperPort’s ImageView
# PPLINKS.EXE crashes every time after the closing of PaperPort
# Multipage printing using collate results in uncollate order
# Stacking PDF files – Creates Blank Pages
# First page always comes up in full page view when viewing PDF files in ImageView – regardless of default view settings
# The character resolution becomes worse when using PaperPort print function
# PaperPort crashes during changing the order of thumbnails of a PDF document in ImageView
# Cannot open “any” MS Office2013 apps from the PaperPort send to bar (“Something went wrong…”)
# PP crashed in Win 8 while exiting if ScanView had the focus
# Incorrect handling Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Pro icons on send to bar
# Memory Error when dragging document to Evernote in Send to Bar
# Power PDF icon is not integrated to PP Send-to-bar if PaperPort is installed without PDF Viewer
# There is no result if print with PaperPort Image Printer after Free applying the patch
# PaperPort error message > the file is read only