Oxygen XML Editor 20 is the complete XML editing solution, both for XML developers and content authors. It provides must have tools for XML editing, covering most XML standards and technologies. Oxygen XML Editor includes all the features of Oxygen XML Developer and Author.
Features of Oxygen XML Editor 20
• Different perspectives: XML Editor, XSLT Debugger, XQuery Debugger, XML Databases, XML Tree Viewer/Editor.
• Share any of the XML Editor options together with the project.XML elements, attributes, values (handling ID references, enumerations and list values). Edit with ease XML documents consisting of repetitive patterns using the spreadsheet-like XML Grid Editor.
• Schema annotations/DTD comments presented next to the content completion proposals. XML Editor provides editing and validation support for NVDL scripts and for XML documents associated with NVDL scripts.
• Validate XML documents with XML Schemas, Relax NG, DTD, NVDL and Schematron schema or embedded Schematron rules. Edit and validate support for XML Schema (visual diagram), Relax NG (visual diagram), NVDL scripts, DTD, Schematron.
• Multiple validation engines: Xerces, XSV, LIBXML, MSXML 4.0, MSXML.NET, Saxon EE and SQC
• Context sensitive content assistant driven by XML Schema, Relax NG, NVDL, DTD or by the document structure. XML document wizards and XML code templates (abbreviations).
• Tree based XML Outliner synchronized in real time with the edited document.
• Browse, edit or query using XQuery and SQL native XML or relational databases. Mapping from the XSLT or XQuery output result to the source and stylesheet or XQuery file locations.
• XQuery 1.0 editing, validation, transformation debugging and profiling support. Integrated XQuery Debugger for the MarkLogic XML Database.
• Visual WYSIWYG XML editing mode, based on W3C CSS stylesheets. Ready to use visual editing support for DocBook, DITA, TEI, XHTML.
• Visual DITA Maps Manager, closely integrated with DITA Open Toolkit. FO transformations using embedded Apache’s FOP to generate PDF or PS files from XML documents.
• Support for external Formatting Object Processors. Unicode and Spell-checking with multi-language support: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Dutch.
• XML Editor includes the DocBook, DITA and TEI documentation frameworks. Support for CALS and HTML tables.
• Keep track of the changes you make to a document using the track changes feature. You can examine and merge differences between XML documents using the built-in XML Diff and Merge tool.
• Conversions from DTD, Relax NG or a set of XML documents to XML Schema, DTD or Relax NG. Canonicalization and digital signature of XML documents.
Developer: SyncRo Soft Ltd