OpenCanvas 6 is an efficient application that will allow users to load and edit images or create certain paintings.
You can learn how to draw a line, paint a color, and more with this function! Your favorite illustration will become your drawing sample. There are various pens, brushes, layers, and filters, that will expand your creativity.
When you look at someone’s illustration, have you ever thought “how can I draw like this?”. openCanvas has the function that enables you to record/reply the illustration procedure. There are function s such as “Event Log” it is the function that lists up the drawing procedure, and “Replay Speed Adjustment”.
Features of OpenCanvas 6
- “Pen” and “Brush”: enables you to create various expressions.
- There are various strokes, such as a fountain pen, watercolor, and many more.
- You can easily edit your own “Pen” and “Brush” strokes. Also you can apply a saved Bitmap image to “Pen”, that will expand your creativity even more.
- “Filter”, “Layers”, “Tone”: gives you more functions.
- Filter (Levels, Hue / Saturation, Blur, Emboss, Clouds etc)
- Layers (Multiply, Screen, Overlay etc)
- Tone 23 Default Types
- You can easily create your own Tone with our exclusive interface.
- Intelligible Interface – openCanvas uses GUI “Graphical User Interface”, therefore it is easy to handle.
- The Tool Palettes has an automatic adjustment, docking, and folding functions, that will enable you to use workspace effectively.
- Color Picker – 4 types 18 varieties
- Preset Editor: You can easily create your own Pen, Brush, Tone, and Gradient.
- Hand Tool: When you use the Hand Control, the cursor becomes “Hand” shape. Then you can control the “Pan,” “Rotate,” and “Zoom” function at the same time.
You can also download Latest OpenCanvas Version
Developer: PGN Corp.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8