O&O; Defrag puts is a replacement for the standard Windows defragmenter, that offers a much advanced set of features. It puts fragmented files together and maximizes your system speed and offers five different defragmentation strategies, as well as OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system. The program can defragment drives manually, or fully automatic in the background, keeping your system at peak performance by avoiding build-up of file fragmentation. Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled, using various criteria. Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more. Due to the fact that the hard disk is the slowest component of a computer, its optimization is an especially important issue.
By using O&O; Defrag, files can be read and written much more quickly. What at first seems to be lost performance can easily be rediscovered and realized again with O&O; Defrag, giving you the peace of mind that your hardware is in good health and operating optimally. Performance gains of up to 100% are not uncommon!
In the new version of O&O; Defrag, you can now see what the program does for your system thanks to graphics and statistics, which give you a before-and-after Defrag contrast!
• Performance increases of up to 100%
• Prevents new fragmentation efficiently in advance
• Organizes related file fragments on your hard drive
• Faster system and program starts
• Extends the life of your hardware
• Speeds up your Internet browser
• Increases the chances of recovering lost data
• Automatic defragmentation in the background
• Speeds up your backup and restoration processes
• Defragmentation of your PC at the push of a button
• NEW: Remote control in the same network
• Defrag multiple drives simultaneously
• Adapts itself to system load (O&O; Activity Guard)
• Vendor-independent optimization of solid state drives (SSDs)
• Classification of drives into zones (Optional)
• Execution of Windows commands (Batches)
• Defragments individual files and directories
• A total of eight defragmentation methods
• Defragmentation during startup and at runtime
• Automatic check for new versions
• Power Management for Notebooks
• Assistant to schedule regular defragmentation
• Screensaver mode defragments in your absence
• Support for USB sticks and memory cards
Evaluation and analysis functions
• Display of fragmentation levels
• Display of the most fragmented files
• Before-and-after display and statistics
• Dynamic block view during defragmentation
• Detailed report management
• Suitable for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!, THEY DESERVED IT!
Homepage – http://www.oo-software.com/
File Size : 25.6 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in
If you find any broken link then please report here
This post was recently updated on February 13, 2013